Monday, November 9, 2009

Low Fat Raw Vegan Challenge

I woke up today and realized that I am getting into gear and doing 80 10 10. This diet is a high fruit, low in nuts, no processed, no none sense lifestyle. You might wonder why I decided to take up this feat. Well it worked for me back in this summer. I found out that when I gorge myself on raw fruit, my cravings for anything processed literally vanishes and I am swept with energy! Energy! ENERGY!

I know this form of raw food lifestyle is controversial but it has worked for some people such as people who like to be really active and people who are trying to overcome disease. My goal inevitably is to be light. I have found out the hard way that I'm not going to get there eating high fat. I had to prioritize. I am planning to give up gardening for a while so that I can finally focus my attention of overcoming obesity. I have realized I need to make some lifestyle changes such as: not preparing food for others (which encourages me to eat what is not on my diet). Go vegan again! Woohoo! The purpose of this is to alkalize my body. And center my goals towards physical activities I will be more capable of doing such as: wall climbing.

I have been obese since I was 15 years old and feel like 80 10 10 is probably the only lifestyle out there raw or not that will get me to being lean, have energy, overcome depression and getting me to heights of having the energy and stamina to do anything and everything I want physically and mentally.

I really give my well wishes to people who have devoted themselves to this lifestyle and those who are tempted to try it. Best time every on your low fat raw vegan endeavor.

Rebeka

3 Comments:

Blogger ayladakora said...

Best of luck! I have thought about getting that book.. just haven't yet

November 9, 2009 at 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebeka,

Very curious about how the low fat raw approach works for you.

I come from a family of obese peeps and have also yo-yo dieted since about age 12.

Do you have a Twitter page? It'd be an easy way for people to follow your progress...if you are on Twitter say hello at livenudefood

I am also blogging about my 60 day raw food challenge.

But mine is not low-fat, I'm doing the avocados & almond butter & hemp oil...but I still lost 7 lbs my first 7 days!

have you ever done a higher fat version of raw for a long period of time? I'm especially curious to know more about the energy differences between vegan/raw/low-fat raw.

Thanks,
Ken

November 9, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Rebeka Talebi said...

Hi Ayladakora and Fatkidsuit! So far I've been doing high fruit and the pounds are melting off. Thanks for your support and I'll be observing your progress too!

November 11, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home