Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gratitude for support


Hi everyone. Thanksgiving is approaching soon. I have so much to be thankful for. Maybe on Thanksgiving day I will extend an arm of gratitude to everyone who is in my life now and especially everyone who has helped me on my raw journey some of whom I haven't had the honor of meeting yet.


Following a living foods lifestyle has really changed my life for the better. I realized when you feel such deep rooted joy from the heart of your soul anything is possible. I had such intense joyful raw experiences that it fueled my desire to progress to the next level. I think when you want to become healthier, you must be ready to open the door to joy. Such examples include: laughing with new or old friends. Going on new adventures. Trying fun and exciting experiences. This helps because when you're having fun then happiness cultivates higher energies and those high energies create health.

I just want to thank my best friend, Tim who encouraged me to go on this ride this year. I was so afraid to go on it but he was really patient with me and assured me that I wouldn't regret it.

check out the you tube video:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home