Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy New Year and Beyond

It's snowing really hard in Fairfax City, Virginia. It will be this way for the next few days. I am recovering from the flu so I'm doing what is necessary to make a good start. I'm going to make some videos about my goals and some more in depth about who I am and what has brought me here. I don't follow any book as to how I arrived at this point of my life. I just realize that I really need to make a change. If you are looking to make a change then this is a great place for you as well. Feel free to comment or e-mail me.


I have read so many self help books and let me tell you something. No book out there has the specific answer for you. We are all unique and beautiful in our own way. It takes time and practice to find those solutions, behaviors and habits that clique. So I want to share with you my own ideas and experiences in hopes that you can come to your own ideas and thoughts. Please bear with me since this blog is always a work in progress.

Love you,

Beki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home